It doesn’t get much better than watching a high octane nascar race. The tense head to head match ups, high speed turns, heart pumping wrecks, and magical winning moments. If you are one of the many fans of watching Nascar, you might be excited to hear that you aren’t restricted to watching it through a television station subscription. With the mobile revolution taking over, there are a bunch of ways NASCAR fans can indulge in their favorite sport.
Now you can enjoy watching intense Nascar action from virtually anywhere with your iPhone. If you are looking to watch a live stream of a race, your best bet is to go through ESPN or internet streaming sites. There are two ways that you can do this.
watchESPN This method requires you to access the races through ESPN’s site or application.
1. First you want to make sure that you have a reliable web browser to visit the site with. The two most popular options are the Safari browser, which comes standard on the iPhone, and Google Chrome, which has received a lot of attention due to its high performance speeds. Pick which one you want to use and open it up with an internet connection.
2. In the browser’s search bar, type in watchESPN.com. You will be redirected to the website where you have to put in a bit of information to get access to the races and other sports content.
3. After clicking the Watch Now tab on the site, you will be prompted to enter the information of your cable provider. Once authorized, you will be granted full access to the benefits of the site.
4. If you prefer, you can download the watchESPN application from the app store for quicker access. After opening the app up the setup is very straightforward and much like if you were to visit the website.
5. It is important to stay mindful of the fact that not all races are streamed through this service. The beginning of the season usually doesn’t have much available but as the year progresses they begin to stream more. They also provide coverage of almost every single one of the Chase for the Cup races.
StreamHunter.eu This is another popular method for iPhone users since the site doesn’t use much memory bandwidth to stream the content, giving you higher quality. It is also quite popular since the streaming is free and doesn’t require a television provider.
1. Like the last method, you first have to open up your web browser. In the search bar type in StreamHunter.eu.
2. Now that you are on the site, select the Motor Sports section to view all of the available races. StreamHunter has an easy to use interface and will list off all of the upcoming races for you to stream in high definition.
3. Look through the different races and decide which one you want to watch. Click on the blue race time to expand the event and get access to streaming it.
4. After expanding it, all you have to do is click the “Stream in HD now” button and you will be ready to go!